Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Junior Jazz Wrap Up


Another Jr. Jazz season has come to an end. We had another great season. We only lost 1 regular season game. We also did a tournament and only won 1 of the 3 games but the boys had a lot of fun playing together and learning to be a team. Kent coached them again this year and Noah seems to like him coaching. They had mostly the same kids again except for a couple new ones. I think Noah wants to try a super league or the A Train league next season. I don't think Jr. Jazz is as challenging enough for him anymore and he would like to play against some more competitive kids and be on a tougher team so I will probably look into it for next year.  I always think I took more pictures than I did but I guess I didn't so here are the ones that I got.

No comments: