Monday, April 26, 2010

Pinewood Derby

Another fun year of the Pinewood Derby. It was this past Saturday night. Noah always gets so excited for this event. He and Kent made his car and they painted it a hunter green with white stripes and put letters that spelled out Jazz for the Utah Jazz. It was a nice looking car. Kent knows someone that helped them do the car that knows hot to make one that is guaranteed to win. I guess the guy knows what he's talking about because Noah won again this year. I tried to talk to him and let him know it wasn't all about the winning but just trying to have fun. He said he understood. He also got awards for the "smoothest finish". They even gave out trophies this year that they are getting their names engraved on and what place they took.





Noah getting his trophy and awards

1 comment:

Tara said...

That is awesome that he keeps winning! Do you like the whole scouts thing? I am kind of excited for my boys to start that stuff. I have a while though I know!