Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Bunco

Last Thursday night was Bunco night. Just to back track a bit last year, I attended my high school reunion and a couple of us from the reunion thought it might be fun to start a Bunco group. It's kind of a mixed group but it has been a lot of fun. The girls from high school are Ronalee Kimberlin, Lisa Foster, Jenny Buell and Christy Gates. It has been so much fun playing with them and getting to know them all over again. We meet once a month and take turns hosting at each others houses. Last Thursday, it was at my house. I was a little nervous due to lack of space but I think it turned out okay. Everyone seemed to have fun and liked the prizes. My mom even came and subbed for us last minute because Lisa hurt her foot and wasn't able to come.
This was the "biggest" prize and Jenny got it for getting the most Bunco's. She had like 6 Bunco's which is pretty unusual.

These were what we call the "booby" prizes. Everyone walks away with a prize so these were what everyone got that didn't win anything. I thought they were cute and they were filled with mini candybars.




1 comment:

Tara said...

Yay I love Bunko!! It is so fun. If I ever move back to Utah I want to play! love the prizes too. It is just such a fun excuse to get away from kids and chat.