Friday, May 28, 2010

Farewell to Lost...sniff sniff


So, Sunday night was the final episode of Lost and what can I say? This show really moved me in so many ways and I'm seriously going to miss watching it every week. I know it was on the air for 6 years but it never really seemed to interest me until a lot of members of my family were watching it and talking about how awesome it was. I ended up renting the seasons from Netflix and have never been sorry. It truly has been my favorite show, by far. It was so different than any other show that I have watched. Those writers had some pretty awesome imaginations. I fell in love with each of the main characters for different reasons. Although, they were only a part of my life for a short time, I felt like I knew them personally. I know this post is cheesy but if you haven't watched this show, I highly recommend it. You won't be sorry. There is definitely some eye candy for the girls too. ha ha!! I loved the final episode. I have heard that some people didn't like how it ended but I really did. There are still some unanswered questions but I think for the most part they did such a great job of wrapping it up. The finale really tugged on my heart strings and I found myself getting emotional and fighting back tears in some of the scenes. This show has definitely been a phenomenon and I'm so glad I gave it a chance and watched it. Goodbye Lost....I will miss you terribly.
And in case you needed another reason to watch Lost....

Need I say more? Sorry, I had to put him in.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I'll miss it too....I feel lost without Lost....

Kristi Amasio said...

Man I am going to miss that show! I loved it. I may have to watch it all over again to figure it out. The best show on Tv. I cried too. :)