Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Girls Weekend



This past weekend, we went to St. George for a much needed girls trip. My Mom, Kristi and I drove and met Tara in St. George. Kelly and Cherish were already there. They came to celebrate their anniversary and let us crash the party and stay at the house with them. Tara wasn't able to come until Saturday morning due to her boys being sick but we were so grateful she was able to make it. It wouldn't have been the same without her. Friday night, my Mom, Kristi and I went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. It was so yummy. After that, we just went back to the house and chatted. Saturday morning, we got up early and went to the St.George temple. It was such a great experience and such a perfect way to start out the day. After that we all went to breakfast including Tara and Kelly and Cherish. Then we went shopping all day. I was surprised I didn't spend more money but I guess that's a good thing. We had a great time. In between all the shopping, we also got pedicures. We went to dinner at The Pizza Factory. It was really good also. Then we went and saw "Letters to Juliette". It was a cute girly, chick flick. We talked until 2 a.m. Saturday night and then got up Sunday to pancakes, courtesy of Kelly. Then we cleaned up, and departed. It went so fast but was such a great time. It was my Mom's birthday on Sunday so we treated her to her pedicure and dinner on Saturday. I'm glad I was able to go and bond with my sisters and Mom. I think we are going to make it an annual tradition. I wish I would have gotten more pictures but sometimes it's just a pain in the A to take the pics and drag the camera everywhere.

2 comments:

Kristi Amasio said...

I love it that you said it's just a pain in the A to take pics. Soo funny! Can't wait for next year! It was such a fun times.

Cindy said...

I know Kris. The pain in the A comment was just for you. ha ha!