Sunday, July 25, 2010

Newman Reunion

This was considered our first official "Newman Reunion". We went up to Midway, Utah. We all had so much fun. We usually try to get together and do something every summer. As every ones families get bigger, sometimes this can be difficult. This year, my parents rented a cute house in Midway with a nice big backyard. We played volleyball, went on bike rides, stayed up late playing games and chatting. It was so much fun. A few of us went to Park City and rode on the Alpine slide. I haven't done that in years and it was great fun. Noah got to ride in his own cart this time. On Sunday, we did a little devotional with everyone since we weren't going to church. It was so neat to feel the spirit there and feel close as a family. Next year, I will be in charge so I'm taking suggestions/requests now. lol. We missed having Raleigh there this year. Hopefully he will be able to come next year. WARNING!!! This post has lots of pictures and they are in no particular order. There were so many cute ones, it was hard for me to pick which ones to put on here.

Fun with the cousins in the tent


My Mom and beautiful sisters


Noah and Luke

Ken and Mel and their kids getting ready to go down the slide


Josh, Siera and Noah just before going on the slide

Getting ready for a bike ride. Lovin' those helmets.

My beautiful nieces



My Dad always cooking up breakfast







Dibabe and Chaltu









This picture of Jaxon cracks me up. He is so cute.


2 comments:

Lia said...

I'm so glad you left a comment!! I didn't know you had a blog. I probably would have seen it if I had more time to surf. I look forward to adding you to my list of blogs I read, if that's alright with you! Yay! I look forward to reading more!

Kristi Amasio said...

That was so much fun and I can't wait for next years!