Sunday, May 1, 2011

Spring Break/Easter

We just had Spring Break and Easter over the week of April 18th. It seemed late this year and the weather wasn't all that great but it was still nice to break out of the routine. Noah was grounded at the beginning of the week so we didn't do a whole lot but at the end of the week, we dyed Easter eggs and I took him to see the movie, Rio. It's a really cute animated movie. I think I like those movies as much as Noah. He also talked me into going to the park with him and playing basketball. It was fun but was very chilly. For Easter, he was with his Dad for Sunday and the whole weekend so he did an Easter egg hunt with him. He got home on Easter night and got to find his basket then. Yes, I still hide his basket even though I'm pretty sure he doesn't believe in the bunny anymore...lol. My Mom had a nice dinner at her house for everyone and of course Easter goodies for all the kids. Tara also was in town the week of Spring Break so we got to spend some time with her going out to eat, to a movie and just hanging out with her and her boys. Now I just wish the weather would start to cooperate. I'm so ready for Summer but at this point, I would settle for Spring!






2 comments:

Kim said...

looks like a lot of fun! He's getting so big...remember when he was just a little guy? That's how I remember him!

Kristi Amasio said...

Loving the new blog layout! Fun! Cute pics!!