Thursday, January 15, 2009

Noah's birthday

Noah turned 9 this year. I can't believe he is already that age. It just seems like yesterday that he was this cute, cuddly baby boy I was bringing home from the hospital. His birthday was the 6th of this month. It was on a Tuesday and I asked him where he wanted to go to dinner and he said, "Iggy's". I love Iggy's. I think the only downfall they have is that they serve Pepsi products. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm a Diet Cokeaholic. I asked Noah why he wanted to go there and he said it was because they have the huge TV that you can watch sports on. After dinner I asked him if he wanted to go to a movie and he said that he wanted to go bowling. We have probably only been bowling once together so I'm not sure where this came from. Anyway, thats what we did and it was actually really fun. We went to the All Star lanes in Sandy. I didn't do very well. It's been way too long since I played. I wish I would've brought my camera to get some pictures. Saturday, he got to have a party with his friends. I let him do a friend party every other year. We did it at the West Valley rec center. We had a room reserved off the side of the pool. The kids got to swim and we had pizza and cake. It was a really fun time.




Sunday, we had my family over for dinner and cake and ice cream. It was fun but quite chaotic to have everyone in my little condo. After dinner, we played the Wii for a little while. I'm still cleaning up confetti that I scattered all over the table trying to decorate. Anyway, Noah had a good time and a good birthday. Don't ya just love the big cheeser smile??

4 comments:

Kristi Amasio said...

Happy Birthday Noah! I can't believe your 9 too. It goes by so fast! We love you!!

Kim said...

wow..I can't believe he's 9..I remember when he was a cuddly baby too! Time sure flies! It looks like he had a grand time! Happy Birthday Noah

Jaime said...

Happy Birthday Noah! It looks like you guys have been having tons of fun. We love our Wii also! We got Guitar Hero World Tour for it for Christmas and it is sooo fun. You should get one. What was your Wii Fit age? I'm an old lady, mine was 42. I still think it's off!! :)

Christy said...

Happy Birthday Noah!!