Thursday, January 15, 2009

Breakfast with Santa

I know this seems a little late but I am still behind on blogging. I'm going to try and get caught up. This year we went to Hogle Zoo for a breakfast with Santa. It turned out to be really fun. A girl at work told me she had taken her kids and how much fun they had so I told Noah about it and he wanted to do it. They had a really good breakfast. Then the kids got to sit on Santa's lap and get a photo with him and make a Christmas ornament. Later after everyone was done eating, some of the zoo workers brought in different animals for the kids to see and touch if they wanted to. They brought in a couple of different kinds of birds, lizards and they even brought in a snake which I stayed far away from. It was a fun experience and something different to do at Christmas time.

1 comment:

Kristi Amasio said...

What a fun idea. I will have to remember that next year. I love the pic of you two on the bench together. Very cute!