Sunday, April 26, 2009

Beauty and the Beast

Our stake put on the production, "Beauty and the Beast" this last week. Two of the main parts were people from my ward. Gaston was played by the second counselor in my bishopric and the girl who played Belle was also from my ward. I just have to say how impressed I was with their talent and the whole cast. They did so awesome and I know they have been working really hard on it for the last few months. Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite Disney movies so I was so excited to see it. It way exceeded my expectations. Noah went to it with me and he liked it a lot to. Here are a few photos.Gaston and Belle (both from my ward)He was so funny playing Gaston. He probably has the funniest part.
The whole cast

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How Cool! I love Beauty and the Beast, also! My husband and I saw it for our first date! :)

Kristi Amasio said...

That looks so fun. I wish I would of had time to go see it.

Jill, Wes, and Andy said...

Wow, it looks like it was quite a production.