Thursday, April 16, 2009

Breakfast in Bed

On conference morning, I received a nice surprise from Noah. He brought me breakfast in bed. It was very sweet and cute. He made me 2 slices of toast with butter and brought me a granola bar and yogurt. He said he wanted to put honey on the toast but wasn't sure where the honey was. He had it all arranged on a little tray. I'm surprised he was able to carry it up the stairs without dropping anything. He said he wanted to make me waffles or eggs but wasn't sure how to do that. I told him not to try that next time because he wasn't old enough to be using the stove. I just thought it was a sweet surprise and he asked me if I was going to put it on "our" blog. Sorry, no pics.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Boy..that is just so sweet and nice. What a wonderful boy!

Kristi Amasio said...

That is so sweet Cin. What a good kid that Noah is. He'll be such a good husband.