Saturday, March 21, 2009

Noah Getting His Wolf

Noah finally got his Wolf badge this past week at pack meeting. He was supposed to get it last month but he has a new scout leader and she didn't realize he was supposed to get it. Noah has really enjoyed scouts and has done a great job with the program. I give all the credit to his old scout leader who kept him on track and helped him pass things off so he could get his Wolf. Also, I guess when they earn a badge, they present it to them at pack meeting. They also have the scout pin a "Mothers pin" on their mother. They said that is for all the work that mothers do to help their scouts get their badges. I have to say, I haven't done much other than trying to make sure he goes to scouts each week. He had such a great scout leader last year that I didn't have to do much at all. I hope he continues to do this well in scouts and goes all the way to get his Eagle. He told me he is going to so we'll see.

I just threw in a couple of pictures of Noah in his suit. I took these a while back when he wore his suit to church. I realized I didn't have any pictures of him in his suit so I wanted to take some before it got too small for him.

2 comments:

Kristi Amasio said...

Great job on getting your wolf Noah. I need to work with Josh more so he can get his. Cin I love the very last pic of him. He looks so handsome!

Tara said...

Way to go Noah! he looks like such a little stud in his suit! Love it!