Saturday, March 7, 2009

What Happens in Vegas.........

Last weekend I had a great oppurtunity to go see my sister Tara, who lives in Las Vegas. She moved there last summer and I hadn't been out to see her yet. My other sister Kristi and her daughter Siera also came. Noah came too. We all had so much fun. I can't stop thinking about the trip and how I would love to go back. It was definitely a much needed vacation. We did a lot of shopping and eating. Tara has the American Idol karaoke game so we all played that a little on Friday night. We had fun, even though I can't sing worth crap.

Saturday, we went to the Mandalay Bay to the Shark Reef Aquarium. Noah absolutely loved this. It was pretty cool inside. They had these little remotes that you could put a number in and would tell you about the particular fish you were seeing at the time. I think the kids favorite part by far was when they got to "pet" the stingrays. We then did more eating and shopping.




Later that evening, me, Kristi and Tara went and saw "He's Just Not That Into You". We all liked it. It was a pretty late show but we had fun. It was a fun bonding weekend. I'm glad I was able to go and can't wait to do it again.

2 comments:

Jill, Wes, and Andy said...

It sounds like you had a great weekend!

Kristi Amasio said...

That was so much fun! We should try and plan another trip to see her before they cxl the flt. And by the way, you can sing!!