Saturday, March 7, 2009

Home School Musical

So for one of Noah's birthday presents, I told him I would take him to see Home School Musical at the Desert Star Playhouse. His birthday is January 6 but we weren't able to get tickets to go until February 21. It was so much fun. If you haven't been to a play there, I highly recommend it. It is definitely fun for older kids and very family friendly. The prices are reasonable too. The characters had the funniest names like Zac Teflon and Vanessa Hugsandkiss. They even had a character in there that was just like Napolean Dyanmite but his name was Linoleum. Too funny. It was a great time. They even sang happy birthday to Noah and asked him what his favorite part of the play was. The next play they are doing is American Fork Idol. Any want to go??

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I wish that I could go and see it. It sounds great!

Kristi Amasio said...

Yes I want to go. That sounds like a blast and Siera would totally dig it. I didn't know they sang Happy b-day to him. How fun!