Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Bachelor


Okay, I know I'm pathetic for even watching this show but I just can't help myself. I was so excited to watch this season when they announced that Jason Mesnick would be the new bachelor. I totally fell in love with him when he was on the Bachelorette and felt so bad for him when he was rejected by Deanna. He melted every ones hearts with how affectionate and cute he was as a single dad to his son. I was a Melissa fan the whole time and was so happy when he picked her and professed his love for her. They seemed so cute and happy until....a few minutes later they have the After the Rose Special and we quickly find out they are no longer together and Jason just kept saying that things were different. ARGGGHH!!! I was so mad. Then Melissa came out and he broke up with her on national TV and told her he was in love with Molly. I understand that he needed to follow his heart but to break up with her and tell her on national TV that he is in love with someone else, that showed no class whatsoever. I felt really bad for Melissa too. She definitely didn't deserve that. Then 5 minutes after Melissa left, Molly came out and within minutes they were already kissing and being lovey dovey. I just wasn't a huge Molly fan from the get go. She was too overconfident to me and she didn't seem as down to earth and fun as Melissa. Oh well. For those of you who didn't watch, Melissa is the one on the left and Molly is on the right. I really should just stop watching these shows anyway.

2 comments:

Kristi Amasio said...

Girl I hear ya and you know I feel the exact same way as you. Let's see if those 2 make it. I have my doubts since basically no one else has. Man though I have to say, what a hot pic of him! He bugs though!

Anonymous said...

That is Exactly how I feel!!! You nailed it ALL on the head! I am not very impressed with how he handled the situation. He did follow his heart, which I agree with, but he didn't have to do it in front of national TV. It showed that he really didn't care for her feelings very much. He knew what it was like when he was dumped after propossing on the last show....he was cruel to do that to her. I am okay that he is with Molly. It is just the way he handled it that makes me sad for Melissa...she was my fav form day 1, too!