Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Field Trip

Noah's class had his first field trip this year and it was to the Murray Nature Center. I had never heard of this place before but it was pretty cool. It it right by the Jordan Parkway Trail. I was one of the parent volunteers on the field trip. I usually try to go since I'm one of the few parents that doesn't have little kids at home. Noah still likes me to go too. At the beginning of the field trip, we all met in this class room and they got into groups and they gave them a mouse's skull to dissect. It was pretty disgusting. Noah even brought it home. Then we took a little nature walk on the trail and the teachers pointed out different kinds of birds, trees and leaves, etc that they have been studying about in their class.



1 comment:

Kristi Amasio said...

Looks like a fun fieldtrip. :)