Saturday, October 10, 2009

Go Cyprus!!!

I still can't believe I'm saying "Go Cyprus!" I'm a "Granger girl" and Cyprus was always one of our biggest rivalries so it's weird to cheer for them. This is Noah's second year playing Cyprus little league football and so I have to cheer for Cyprus right? This year, he really wanted to go to the Cyprus homecoming game. They were actually playing Granger. I took him and he sat with some of his friends from his football team and they had a blast. He was sitting with me at the beginning of the game and one of his football friends came over and said "Noah, are you going to sit with your Mommy or come sit with us?" Needless to say, he went and sat with his buddies. The weather wasn't too bad. They had a fireworks show after the game that the kids loved. Cyprus lost the game but the kids still had a great time hanging out together and watching the older kids play.


Noah's teammate, Blade Cloward

1 comment:

Kristi Amasio said...

Did you just post all these or did I miss all these. Anyways, great pics. I wish I could of gone to that game. Go Cyprus!!