Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

Halloween is always a fun time of year. I love the fall and the changing leafs, the pumpkins, all the yummy Halloween treats,etc but I know when its over that its time to start thinking of Christmas and Christmas shopping and all of the stress it brings with it. Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas but I need to be more organized so that I can enjoy the holiday more.Noah first wanted to be a hobo for Halloween and then at the last minute he decided he wanted to be a Viking football player. We already had the jersey and all of the stuff except a helmet. We had an old San Francisco 49er's helmet that I spray painted and tried to put the horns on for him. It didn't turn out the best but it did the job. Here are some photos of Halloween and some of the fun things we did to celebrate. Warning, there are quite a few photos.
We went to my parents ward Halloween party and Noah was playing the game of eating the donut off the string without using your hands (not sure of the official title of the game)
Making the yummy sugar cookies

Noah's school paradeNoah at his class party playing Halloween Bingo



Carving pumpkins
The finished pumpkinsThe helmet...don't look at it too closely



1 comment:

Kristi Amasio said...

I love all the pics. Cin you are such a fun Mom! All the fun things you do with Noah, he is such a lucky kid to have you for his Mom.