Sunday, November 1, 2009

Touchdown!!!!


Yesterday was our last regular season game. If we didn't win, we weren't going to the playoffs. We played Cottonwood and pretty much creamed them. Noah got his first touchdown in a game EVER!!! He was so excited and so were we. I couldn't believe it when it was happening and I almost started crying when he made it to the end zone and they yelled touchdown. The look on Noah's face was priceless to say the least. He caught the ball on the kick off and then proceeded to run it down the field for the touchdown. I was so proud of him. This weekend he has been with his dad but Kent told me that he was on cloud 9 all day yesterday and couldn't stop talking about it. When he came home today, he was beaming and kept telling me the play over and over. It was really neat for him. Since we won yesterday, we are going to the playoffs so we will have at least one more week of football and possibly two if we win on Saturday.

2 comments:

Kristi Amasio said...

That is a great picture of him! Noah I am so proud of you and Joshua has been dying to talk to you and Lloyd is so proud of you too! I just wish we were there to see it! Love you!!

KMCLE☠ßUЯKE said...

NICE!!! HAHA RIGHT WHEN I PULLED UP YOUR BLOG MY LITTLE GIRLS FAVE SONG STARTED UP: JUST DANCE, LADY GAGA!! SHE GOT SUPER EXCITED!!