Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve

Our traditional Christmas eve consists of getting together with all of my siblings and their families and having a nice dinner, talent show, white elephants and of course, the game where everyone fights to open the gift to win the "Christmas Prize". It was so fun this year as always. Everyone was there, including Kent and Noah. This year, Noah was with Kent for Christmas Eve but I invited them to our family party and to my surprise, he came and brought Noah. I thought the night might be awkward or uncomfortable but it actually was fine. Noah even told me how glad he was that they came. This year, we had the party at my parents church so that we could have more room. Everyone seemed to have a great time. We had a nice dinner with ham and turkey. We had some fun games with prizes for the kids. The kids seemed to have a great time. Some of the dads and kids played basketball. We also had a fun talent show. I wish I would have gotten some pictures of that. It was awesome. I definitely have some talented nieces and nephews. Kenny and Melodie won AGAIN (love you guys(:) the hard to open "Christmas Prize", which was a gift card to Applebees.Playing some fun Christmas games




White elephant game with the kids
I love this picture of Kristi and her girls

2 comments:

Tara said...

Why do you and Kristi post that nasty picture of me sitting on the floor with thighs the size of tree trunks???? that's just mean! Love though and it was a fun night!

Kristi Amasio said...

Tara is so funny! What is she talking about her big thighs! She is crazy??? Christmas Eve was so fun and perfect. I loved it!