Thursday, December 10, 2009

Finally.....

We finally ventured out and got our Christmas tree the other night. I love going and picking out a tree. It's a pain getting it home and setting it up but the memories I have of picking out real trees as a child are so priceless. People tease me for not just giving in and getting a fake one but I just can't do it YET. I'm sure that I will one of these days. Of course I had issues with the lights and had to make a Walmart trip. This happens every year and I get so frustrated. Once I got the lights on, we got all the ornaments up. It was a lot of fun to decorate. Each year, Noah gets a new ornament and this year he picked out a Utah Jazz one. It's nice having the tree up and the other Christmas decorations. Now, I feel like I can start to get into the Christmas spirit a little more.

3 comments:

Kristi Amasio said...

Beautiful Cin. I loved picking out trees as a kid too. Fun times!

susan said...

I have alot of memories getting a real tree too, but we have a fake one! Don't give in!!!

KMCLE☠ßUЯKE said...

WHAT A PICTURE PERFECT TREE! I GREW UP WITH FAKEYS. LAST YEAR WE TRIED THE REAL THING & THE CAT KEPT TRYING TO EAT IT AND HE THOUGHT THE ORNAMENTS WERE HIS TOYS. SO ANNOYING! GOOD ON YOU FOR "KEEPING IT REAL"