Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Day

Noah was with Kent this year until 2 p.m on Christmas day. I just slept in and then waited for him to come home. Of course he had a fun time opening all of his presents. His big gift this year was a PlayStation 3 from Santa. He was very excited about that. He also got some Jazz stuff, movies and books. After he opened his presents here, we headed to my parents house to exchange gifts. Of course my mom spoiled us again. She also made these really cute blankets that fold up into a pillow. She made one for each of the grand kids. Noah's was a BYU one. I got slippers and a Kohl's gift card. Yeah!! Then we just spent the rest of the day hanging out, playing games and eating and more eating. It was a great time.




Each year I let Noah pick out a new ornament. This year, he picked out a Utah Jazz one.

1 comment:

Kristi Amasio said...

Great pictures! What a fun Christmas!!