Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy Retirement Part 2

This past Friday night was my Dad's 65th birthday. In honor of his birthday and retirement, we all went to the temple and did a session. It was so awesome. All of my siblings were able to come and my sister in law Cherish was able to come too. It had been a long time since I had been to the temple. It was such a wonderful, beautiful experience. I hope I am never without a temple recommend again. After the session, we all went to Lonestar Steakhouse for dinner and to celebrate my Dad's birthday and retirement. After dinner, we went back to my parents and got all the kids together and had cake and ice cream. It was a really nice day.
This is all of us siblings outside the Jordan River Temple



2 comments:

Kristi Amasio said...

You got some great pics of everything. I wish I would of took some that night.

Tara said...

That was so fun! It was such a good time to renew my love and respect for our awesome Dad.