Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Girls Weekend

This last weekend I got the chance to go see my sister, Tara, who lives in Las Vegas. Thanks to my other sister, Kristi, who came also. She was able to give me a buddy pass. We flew out there on Friday night and then drove back to SL with Tara and her boys on Sunday. Tara was coming to town for our Dad's bday/retirement party. We thought it would be fun to have a girls trip and go see her house and then help her drive back. It was a fun time. We went shopping and out to dinner and had some good chats. Her house is so beautiful. They just moved in there a couple of months ago. We had a great time. I didn't really get any pics. The only picture I took was of my cute nephews, Drew and Luke. Sometimes its just a drag to have to deal with the camera. Raleigh was good to watch the kids while we went shopping and out to dinner. I'm already for another girls trip.

1 comment:

Kristi Amasio said...

Me too. We need to get together again for a trip. It was so much fun!