Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Fun


We finally got our tree on Friday. We still get a real tree and my Dad told me to check out Harmons. We ended up going there and they had some really awesome, beautful trees but the best part was the price. They were only $35. I had been paying $60-70 for trees in the past and this tree was just as nice as the more expensive ones. My nephew Josh slept over on Friday night and so he and Noah helped me decorate the tree. We had a fun weekend including Noah's first Jr. Jazz game, which they lost but played tough. Then Noah went and played at Josh's most of the day while I did some shopping. That evening we went and had pizza and then I took Josh and Noah to see Tangled. Way cute movie that I highly recommend. We went and saw Christmas lights and went to temple square with Kenny and Melodie and their kids. We've been trying to watch Christmas shows and soak in as much of the season as we can before it is over. The pictures are in no particular order.









No comments: