Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving and Such....

I had an awesome Thanksgiving minus one thing...I didn't get to have my cute little guy there with me. It was his year to celebrate the day with his Dad. One of the many cons of being divorced is splitting the holidays. Ewww, how I hate it. I've gotten used to giving him up on the weekends especially now that he has gotten a little older but oh how I dread the holidays and having to share him at that time. I know its just as important for him to spend time with his dad as it is for him to spend time with me..call me selfish but I want him all to myself on these days!!! Okay, well this post isn't meant to be a rant about that because I truly did have a nice Thanksgiving. We had all of my family at my parents house (except Noah, of course), great food and fun. We made a cute little Christmas craft that was a lot of fun while the guys and a lot of the kids went to the church to play basketball. I truly have a lot to be thankful for, my health, job, home, car, family, the gospel and my Savior and of course, my cute son, Noah. I hope everyone else had a wonderful Thanksgiving too. I didn't get any pictures, except for one of the cute craft we made.

No comments: