Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas

Another Christmas has come and gone again. I feel so old. We had a pretty quiet Christmas this year. I had Noah for Christmas eve and Christmas morning so that was nice. We actually did a progressive dinner this year. We didn't have Kelly's family or Tara's this year. Tara was with her in laws and Kelly and his family were in Ethiopia. We missed them a lot though. We started out at Kenny's house for appetizers and they shared a Christmas message. Then we came to my house for salad and rolls. I had Noah read the M&M Christmas poem for our Christmas message. Then we went to my parents house for the main course of ham and potatoes. We also did white elephants there and let the kids exchange their gifts to each other. Josh had Noah's name and he got him a basketball which he loves. At the end of the evening, we went to Kristi's and had dessert of yummy cheesecake and watched a short clip of the Saviors life. It was a nice night. Christmas morning, Noah woke up about 745 and I made him wait until 8 to go open presents. He loved everything he got. He got an Ipod, books, movies and some gift cards. I got some pictures of Christmas morning but sad I didn't get any at the different houses for the progressive dinner.

Milk and cookies for Santa with a note.


The Ipod




Making sugar cookies...so messy!



Gingerbread house-they never look as good as they do on the box...lol

3 comments:

Kim said...

I can't believe how old he's getting....and you just stay the same age...hee hee....I think of you often thanks for the lovely message on my blog...
Your Christmas pictures are so nice! I'm glad you had a good time.

Kristi Amasio said...

Best cookies ever! Great pics!!

KMCLE☠ßUЯKE said...

The progressive thing sounds fun and those cookies look so yummy!! I love cookies they are my fave dessert ever!