Wednesday, February 23, 2011

D Will


Well, it's official, D Will is no longer with the Jazz. I'm torn as to if this is a good thing or not. It seemed like he was kinda acting like a spoiled brat these last few weeks and I do feel that he played a part in Sloan's resignation despite what the media has said. It didn't seem like his heart was in Utah anymore. On the other hand, Noah is a HUGE fan of his and just a couple of days ago bought a new D Will trash can for his room. He is even considering becoming a Nets fan now. I just wonder how the Jazz will survive. I guess they are looking to the future and what will be best for the team. It's kinda like they are starting over and rebuilding the team. We'll have to wait and see what happens. I've always been a Jazz fan at heart and have gotten more into them these last few years since Noah has been such a fan. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

1 comment:

Kristi Amasio said...

I love how big of a Jazz fan you are. It's fun! Hopefully they will improve next year.