Saturday, February 26, 2011

Field Trip

I went on a field trip with Noah's class the other day. It was the whole 5th grade. We went to the state capitol. I haven't been there in years. It's really beautiful inside. We sat in on a legislative session. In all honesty, it was a little boring and I felt like they were speaking a foreign language. I am so politically challenged..lol. We had lunch and then headed back on the bus to the school. I was in charge of 6 kids. I kept trying to get them to let me take pictures of them at various spots in the capitol but they didn't want to but did give in to me on a few. Sometimes its kind of a hassle to go on these field trips but I know that when he goes to jr. high, there won't be anymore so I try to take advantage and be involved as much as I can while I still can.

This is a statue of Brigham Young
Noah and Frankie in front of the Science and Technology statue
Frankie, Mikey, Jr. and Noah
Notice where Noah's hand are in each picture. It's his "GQ" pose.

The Liberty Bell
On the bus. Noah sitting by his friend Mikey

1 comment:

Kristi Amasio said...

Fun! Your such a great Mom to always help out at the school and be so involved. I really envy that Cin!