Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Noah's Room

Noah has had a Spiderman room since he was about 4 or 5 years old. He has told me for the last couple of years that he has outgrown it and wants something different. Finally this past weekend, we moved the furniture around in his room, (not a whole lot of places to change things around in his very small room), dejunked his closet and drawers, and finally got rid of the Spiderman comforter and accessories. We found a nice sports quilt at Target. It's like he has a whole new room now. It's so nice and clean too so let's hope it stays that way. He likes to keep everything and his room gets so cluttered so I usually throw things away when he is gone...lol. He really likes the new room and has kept it pretty clean so far. He still wants to get some posters for his walls too.






I should have gotten some before pictures too but trust me, it looks much better.

1 comment:

Kristi Amasio said...

It looks sooo great! I love it. Great job Cin!