Thursday, June 30, 2011

Manti Pageant

This year we finally made it to the Manti Pageant. Every year, I want to go and take Noah and never plan ahead for it. When I finally realize it, it's usually over. This year, I made a point to go and even booked us a motel room in Gunnison. I really enjoyed the pageant this year (minus all the pesky mosquito's). The spirit was truly there and as we sat and watched, I was hoping that Noah was feeling the spirit too. He said he really liked it and kept asking me questions about what was going on. We got into town a little early and checked into our motel and then Noah wanted to go swimming so we swam for about an hour and then got dressed and went to dinner and then headed to the pageant. We didn't get back to our motel until midnight and then we got up the next morning and headed home. It was a fun quick little trip. The temple looked so beautiful up on the hill all lit up. The pictures definitely don't do it justice.



1 comment:

Kristi Amasio said...

One of my favorite temples ever. Love it and love the pageant!