Thursday, June 2, 2011

State Park Fair

Noah had to do another big project towards the end of the school year. He had to choose a state and do a report complete with posters, maps, photos, etc. It was a lot of work. Kent helped him do quite a bit too, which helped take some pressure off me. Noah chose Minnesota. I wanted him to choose Hawaii or New York but he had to choose Minnesota because of the Vikings. Of course, it wasn't as fun finding info on this state as it would have been had he chosen NY or Hawaii but it worked out okay. His teacher told me that his was the best one and she even took a photo so that she can use it next year as an example of how to do the project.

I don't know why these pictures turned out kinda blurry. They are from my phone so who knows? I just got done at the gym prior to going over to the fair, hence the cute look.

This was a game he made up as part of the project called "Minnesota Land". It has questions about Minnesota that you have to answer and then you can move spaces.

1 comment:

Kristi Amasio said...

Very impressive! Great job!!