Saturday, July 16, 2011

Newman Reunion

This year we held the Newman reunion at Kelly's new house in Wellsville, Utah. (which is basically a small town in Logan) He new house is gorgeous and huge. We all went up Friday night. We played games, volleyball, relay games and the kids did crafts with Mom and Melodie. We also went on a hike and watched a movie in their theater room. We all had a lot of fun. I wish I had taken more pictures but we were just too busy having fun and being together. The pictures aren't in order of events because I messed them up and am too lazy to fix them.
Jaxon on Noah's shoulders walking back from the parade.

On July 4th, we went to the Huntsville parade. It was a pretty good parade for a small town. The kids got tons of candy. They were even handing out water bottles.



Josh and Siera going against each other in Newman knowledge bowl.

Balloon launch




Balloon toss

Girls doing crafts.

My cute brother Kelly.

On Sunday, my parents and me and Noah went to the Logan temple.

Smores around the camp fire.





Siera "striking a pose".

Many games of Lightening were played.

Volleyball

More crafts with grandma.

Kelly's huge gorgeous house

1 comment:

Kristi Amasio said...

You got some great pics. I am going to have to steal them when I finally decide to get to bloggin and catch up. ;)