Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

This year, Noah went with Kent trick or treating. They went with Adam and Sarah and their kids and he had fun. He dressed up like a baseball playerthis year which was super easy. He just wore his baseball uniform and hat and cleats. We did a few other Halloween things during October. We went to Hee Haw farms in Pleasant Grove and went on a haunted hayride, picked pumpkins in the pumpkin patch and went through a corn maze. The weather was perfect so it was nice. We also went to Gardner Village to see the witches and went on a ride there too. We almost didn't carve pumpkins this year. The month just flew by. Noah opted to just use these little press on eyes, nose, etc on his pumpkin and I attempted to carve a bat in my pumpkin but it didn't quite work out. It was still fun though. I also went and helped in Noah's class room for the Halloween party. I was in charge of Bingo. The kids seemed to have. Of course, Noah didn't want me taking any pictures. He is at the age now where he gets embarrassed about pictures. It's pretty hard to get him to smile, much less pose for photos. Here are a few of the photos I got of the season. Is it really November 1st? Time is flying!



I like this one. I made Noah put the witches hand on his shoulder so it looked like he had his arm around him. This was probably my favorite witch.



This witch was pulling a handcart.



Noah in his costume. He looks SO much like Kent in this photo.


Noah's finished pumpkin

Mine looks like a bat right? I don't get how people can carve those patterns...its super hard and this one was listed as easy...



Noah and his friend, Cody








No comments: