Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend

This year I had Noah for Thanksgiving and I had the whole weekend off. We went to my parents for Thanksgiving dinner. It was just us and the Amasio's, Uncle Mark and Ida and Aunt Gayle and Harry. It was a smaller crowd than normal but still very nice. My other siblings were at their in laws. It's kinda messed up because on the years that I have Noah for Thanksgiving, then all my siblings (except Kristi) go the their in laws. Oh well. Of course, we ate ourselves into oblivion and continued to eat as the day progressed. We played some games and laid around and relaxed. I got a couple pictures of the dinner table. I'm getting pretty lazy about bringing my camera places. I end up using my cell phone camera which isn't as good as my real camera but its much easier to bring places.
I also went and saw Breaking Dawn with my sister. I had been dying to see it and it didn't fail. I really liked it but hate that I have to wait a year for the next one. Can't they make movies faster than that???
Saturday, Marci and her family were in town and invited us to go to dinner with them and go to temple square to see the lights. It was SO crowded and freezing cold. It was nice to see the beautiful lights around the temple and feel the spirit that you feel when you are near the temple. It was fun to see Marci and her family too.






No comments: