Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trip to Vegas

We just got back from a trip to Vegas to visit Tara and Raleigh. My parents went too and they drove. It was kind of a quick trip but was a lot of fun. We left early Friday afternoon and got to Tara's about 8 p.m. We went garage saling on Saturday and did some awesome shopping at H & M, Old Navy and Kohls. I probably spent a little too much money but there were some pretty good deals going on that were hard to pass up. Plus I got a jump start on my Christmas shopping. Saturday night, we went to Red Robin for dinner which is always yummy. Sunday, we went to Tara's sacrament meeting and just relaxed the rest of the day and had a yummy dinner and dessert that Tara made. I still need to get those recipes from her. She is a really good cook. Her boys were so much fun to be around. They didn't shy away from us at all and they both talk like crazy. I couldn't believe how well Luke talks at 2 years old. I wanted to kidnap them and bring them home with me. Noah loved playing with them too. He really loves his little cousins. Monday morning we got up early and headed home. Once again, I didn't take many pictures. I just get too lazy with my camera but I did get a few good ones of Drew, Luke and Noah together. The day we left to come home was Halloween and Tara had her boys in their costumes so I had to get a couple of shots of them...too cute.

Luke wearing Noah's viking hat. The picture is a bit blurry for some reason.

How cute are these two little boys in their costumes?



Noah sure loves all of his little cousins.


Playing at the park


No comments: