Friday, May 29, 2009

Date night with Noah


I celebrated my birthday this past week. I'm getting old and not liking the idea but I tried to just enjoy the day and not dwell on the age factor too much. The day before my birthday, I went to lunch with Kristi and my Mom at Chili's. It was great food and great company, of course. Wednesday night, Noah and I went to Olive Garden for dinner and then we went and saw Night of the Museum 2. Way cute movie. I would totally recommend it. I wish we could just do "fun" things to celebrate birthdays but not actually have to get older. Oh well, I guess it is part of life right? Don't they say age is just a number???

4 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday! I love date nights with my kids!

Kristi Amasio said...

Cute pic of you two. Can't wait to see the movie. I'm glad your b-day was good.

Sandra said...

You're not old I turn 40 in 2 wks! how are you anyway? someday I will up date my blog I have been waiting to get a scanner but I'm just going to have to get along with out it for a while. Call me!

Christy said...

Happy Birthday Cindy! I can relate to the aging....I just celebrated a big one myself, devastating! We need to do lunch sometime :)