Friday, May 29, 2009

Field Trip

Last Thursday I went on a field trip with Noah's class to Kingsbury Hall. We all rode on a school bus and I was in charge of Noah and 3 other kids in his class. There was a performance at Kingsbury Hall that the kids got to watch. In all honesty, I wasn't a big fan of the performance. It was dancers from different Hispanic countries performing. They did a great job but it just wasn't my thing. The kids got a little restless too. I think it went on a little too long for them. After the performance, we went and sat on the grass and ate lunch and then headed back to the school.
These are the kids I was in charge of. I couldn't get them to stand very close together for the picture. The boys couldn't stand too close to the girls and vice versa.

1 comment:

Kristi Amasio said...

Fun. I think I did that with Siera last year at Kingsbury Hall. It was a play we saw. It was a little long to. Fun times!