Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Football Again Already?

It seems like Noah just got done playing football and its already time for another season. He was a little hesitant to play again this year. He is still afraid of hitting. At the last minute, he decided he wanted to give it another go. Neither me or his dad talked him into it. It was completely his own decision. I'm glad he decided to do it again. I think it was such a great experience for him last year that I wanted him to have that again this year. He was disappointed to learn that the coaches he had last year would not be coaching the Gremlins this year. They moved up to the Pee Wee level with their sons. They were so good with the kids. I just can't say enough about them. He has a whole new coaching crew this year and a couple of kids on his team from last year. So far, he has done really well and has even been a little more aggressive and not so afraid. I just hope he has another great experience. It's too soon to judge how the coaches are but they seem to be good so far. I need to start taking pictures. I will post again later with pictures.

3 comments:

Jill, Wes, and Andy said...

Good luck! Andy is still a little leary from last year. He didn't have the best experience because everyone took things way too serious...we are playing soccer now. Regardless it is so fun watching them grow! Have a great season

Kristi Amasio said...

I'm so glad Noah decided to play too. I love football! I wish he was on our team. Oh well. Can't wait to see the pics and to see him play in a game this year. :)

susan said...

My 9 year old is playing too. Maybe I'll see you sometime! What team is he on?