Friday, November 21, 2008

6 Random Facts Tag

Okay, so my sister Kristi tagged me for this blog and it has taken me a while to do it because I have had a hard time finding random, interesting things to post. Am I that boring?? I hope not. Here is the best I could come up with.



The Rules

1. Link this post to the person who tagged you: Kristi
2. Post the rules on your blog (SEE!)
3. List 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag people at the end of your post

1. Most people consider me a shy person and I am at first, but most people that know me very well, know that I like to talk and talk and talk. I probably talk people's ears off sometimes. I just like to talk. I know those of you who don't know me well are probably quite surprised. I think I'm passing this trait down to my son because now he talks and talks to me about everything and anything.

2. I am very claustrophobic. Like seriously bad. I panic and get anxious when put in any situation that might make me feel claustrophobic. I didn't think I was that bad until I went to a beauty school a few months ago to get a body wrap treatment. They put me in this small room with water nozzles coming down from the sealing and then steam started filling the room, I panicked and had to stop before the treatment even got started. Lame, I know. I was so disappointed because I really wanted this treatment but I could feel the anxiety coming on and I knew I wouldn't enjoy it. I think it has gotten worse the older I've gotten.

3. I too, love reality TV. I especially love the Bachelor/Bachelorette, American Idol, Dancing With the Stars, etc. There are even some reality shows on VH1 and MTV that I like but I probably shouldn't be admitting that. I love having tivo too. I hardly ever watch anything right when its on.

4. I'm pretty good with money. I've always been pretty conservative and good at saving money. I guess I get this from my dad. I just always stress that I could run out of money and what I would do. I'm frequently checking my account online to see how much is there and what has cleared.

5. Contradictory to my #4, I love to shop. I could literally shop until I drop. Now this trait I get from my mom. I just love to go and go, especially when I find deals. I could shop all day one day and still want to go shop some more the next.

6. I like to keep my house pretty neat and organized. I have a hard time relaxing if I know there are things to be done around the house. I need to be better at just enjoying the moment sometimes. But as neat as my house might be, I rarely make my bed. I think this has to do with the fact that I work nights. I come home in the morning and sleep and when I get up later in the afternoon, it seems silly to make it when I know I'll be getting in it again that night. It's kinda sad too because I have this really pretty red bedspread that I got at the Quilt shop at Gardner Village but it rarely gets seen.

I now tag Jaime, Cherish, Marci, Sandra and anyone else who wants to try it.

3 comments:

Kristi Amasio said...

Good job. It was hard for me to think of random things too. It's kind of a hard tag.

Tara said...

Dude I am so clausti too! I hate it! I probably would have freaked out too. And I wish I was more like you and Kristi with keeping the house clean. Sometimes I am so lazy about it.

Sandra said...

Hey, Cindy It was fun to read more about who you really are. I have allready done this Tag, Check out my Oct 5th entry. Buy the way you are always welcome to come and clean my house. I know it's just a hop, jump and a skip away. I have another tag for you on my blog coming.