Saturday, November 1, 2008

Starting a Blog

I finally started a blog. It has taken me forever to figure out how to do the background and add gagdets, etc. I am definitely not computer saavy. I've been reading other peoples blogs for so long now and have wanted to start one but I just haven't had the patience to deal with trying to get it started. Everyone says that getting it started is the hard part and that it is much easier from here. I'm not sure about the title. I definitely do not think of myself as a "Cinderella" but because my name is Cindy, many of my aunts, uncles, and siblings wound call me "Cinderelli" growing up. So, for lack of creativity, that was the best I could come up with. So Blogger world, here I come hoping to share some of my life and stories with you through this site.

2 comments:

Marci said...

you need to teach me how to make my blog as good as you. I never find cute backgrounds. let me know
Marci

Cherish said...

I love the name!