Sunday, November 2, 2008

High School Musical 3


So, I finally took Noah to see High School Musical 3. He has really been wanting to see it. If the truth be told, I probably wanted to see it just as bad as he did. We were going to see it the weekend it opened but it was his weekend with his dad so we went this weekend. Who couldn't love Zac Efron? He is so adorable. I didn't really think Noah cared much about the High School Musical movies until our trip last summer to Disneyland. He ended up riding in Kelly and Cherish's (my brother and sister in law) car a lot and they had the movies playing on their DVD player. He came home from that trip singing all the songs and loving the movies. He really thinks Troy is cool. The movie was great. I would recommend it. I like the songs too.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

I'm glad you finally got your blog going. My kids loved HSM as well. I don't mind watching the movies either. It looks like you guys have had a fun month.

Kristi Amasio said...

You did a good job on your blog. It looks great.

Cherish said...

We are glad you converted to HSM Noah you and your Mom come down and do some HSM karaoke this weekend!