Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

I can't believe Halloween has already come and gone this year. You know what that means right? Christmas is just around the corner. I try and do a lot of fun things with Noah around this time of year. This year, we didn't have as much time because he was playing football which took up a lot of our time. It finally got over last Saturday so we tried to squeeze in some fun Halloween activities. We managed to go to the pumpkin patch and pick out some pumpkins to carve, we made and decorated sugar cookies and went to Cornbelly's corn maze at Thanksgiving point.




This year Noah was a skeleton. He wanted to be something scary. Every other year he has wanted to be a some kind of a super hero. He kept asking to be the Grim Reaper. His dad wasn't too excited about this costume and neither was I for that matter. We finally settled on a skeleton and he was happy with that.


I even dressed up this year. Noah really wanted me to dress up for his class party so I decided I would. I ended up finding a pirate costume or "pirate wench" as the label on the costume bag read. Anyway, it ended up being a fun day.

1 comment:

Cherish said...

great costumes guys! Way to get into the Halloween spirit Mom!