Friday, November 14, 2008

CMA's


Okay, so those of you who know me very well, know that I LOVE country music. I used to be afraid to admit it but I think country music has come a long way. I don't care for the older more twangy stuff but I like the modern stuff. Anyway, the CMA's (country music awards for you non country folks) were on the other night. It was great. Carrie Underwood won for female vocalist of the year. I love her music and to think she got her start on American Idol. Brad Paisley won for male vocalist of the year. He's awesome too. Guess who won entertainer of the year for the 4th year in a row???? Kenny Chesney!!! Yeah!! I love him. He is one of my favorites and definitely deserves the honor. I do like other types of music but my favorite is definitely country. So, for all of you who don't listen, check it out. It's not like it used to be and there are some way awesome songs.

5 comments:

Kristi Amasio said...

Did Rascal Flats win anything? They are one of my favorite country groups. I missed the awards but I'm glad that Carrie won. She so great!

Cindy said...

Yes, Rascal Flatts won for best vocal group. I like them too.

Cindy said...

Yes, Rascal Flatts won for best vocal group. I like them too.

Anonymous said...

Cindy! Hey, thanks for visiting my sad/deleted blog! I will most definitely put you on my blog when I make it private this weekend. I hope it is alright for me to continue to view yours! :)

Kim said...

Cindy!!! I'm so happy to see you are blogging....I love it! You are so pretty and look how big Noah is!!! Wow!!! Time flies!! Can I add you to my blog list?