Monday, July 20, 2009

Family Fun at Bear Lake

We usually go on a family camp out every summer. This year we went to Bear Lake. It is so beautiful there. I just love going there. We went July 9-11. It was a lot of fun. We had 2 boats and 2 jet skis. Kristi and Lloyd bought a boat this year so they brought their boat up and then Kelly borrowed his father in laws boat and jet skis. It was a lot of fun but very hot. I got a little sunburned, okay a lot sunburned. I didn't use as much sunscreen as I should have. Always trying for the tan but usually end up getting burned. You think I'd know better by now. The cousins all had a great time together. After spending all of Friday at the lake, we were all pretty worn out. We went back to camp and Mom and Dad had made a yummy dinner of roast and potatoes. It was like Sunday dinner in the mountains. It was fun sitting around the campfire and chatting and roasting marshmallows. Mom also had some fun crafts for the kids to do. It got pretty cold at night even though it was so hot during the day. The mosquitoes were really bad this year too. Noah and I slept in the back of our car. It wasn't too bad and stayed pretty warm in there. On Saturday, we took our time coming home. We stopped by Cherish's dads house and went and toured the new "mansion" he is building. It is amazing. Here are some of the pictures I got. I always wish I would've taken more pictures but sometimes its a hassle to try and take them when you are trying to have fun.





2 comments:

Kristi Amasio said...

Those are some great pics you got Cin. I love the one of you and Noah on the jetskis. Fun!

Jaime said...

Hey Cindy ~ It looks like you guys have been having tons of fun this summer! I'm sooo jealous of your Bear Lake trip, I love boating. Hope you guys are doing great!