Monday, July 6, 2009

Scout Camp

I ended up going to scout day camp again this year. I was only supposed to help drive but one of the other leaders was sick and they needed me to drive and stay up there with the boys the whole day. The day I went was the "Galaxy Quest" day. It was fun for the boys but a little boring for me. I was only in charge of 4 boys and I had another leader from my ward up there with me too. They got to learn about the solar system, do an obstacle course, make rockets to launch, do archery and even went on a little nature hike. I was kind of dreading going but it was okay. Noah liked that I was there.

Doing the obstacle course
These are the 4 boys I was in charge of


Archery

1 comment:

Kristi Amasio said...

Looks like so much fun. I'm so sad Josh wasn't able to go this year.