Monday, July 6, 2009

Summer Happenings

I can't believe that a month of summer has already come and gone. I guess it hasn't seemed like summer yet because of all the rain we have been getting. We went to Lagoon a couple of weeks ago and had a great time. I even got Noah to go on the big white roller coaster and a few other rides that I didn't think he would go on. It was a nice day and not too hot. It was only in the 70's that day so it was perfect. We got the bounce back special so we might go again before the summer is over. Noah went to a basketball camp at the beginning of June for 3 days. It was at Franklin Covey and he went for 4 hours each day. He had a great time and says he learned a lot and made some new friends. He is really loving basketball right now. He loves the Jazz and is always talking about Deron Williams. Noah also went to Lake Powell June 23-27th with his dad. He had fun and wasn't even sunburned when he came back. He said he did the knee board for the first time this year. I didn't get any pictures at Lagoon because I didn't really want to have to carry my camera around. Maybe if we go back, I'll have to try and get a few. So far, the summer has been good but is going by way too fast.

1 comment:

Kristi Amasio said...

I agree. I can't believe that we are almost to the middle of July. It is flying by. Sucks!!