Monday, July 6, 2009

Let Freedom Ring

We just celebrated Independence day last Saturday. It is so awesome that we live in this free country and have so many things in such abundance. We are so lucky. It's so nice to have a day that we can spend with friends and family and honor this beautiful country. This year, we went to Kelly and Cherish's house for a BBQ and fireworks. We had a great time. The kids had fun playing together. We had good food, played badminton and did fireworks. Oh and I can't forget that we spent a while watching some of Michael Jackson's old videos. Talk about memories. The weather was great. Do you like the name of this post? I was trying to think of something creative and that was all I could come up with. Well, I'm on a blogging roll and there are lots of pics.






2 comments:

Tara said...

Man I am sad to have missed out! looks like it was a good time.

Kristi Amasio said...

Love all the pics Cin. Especially the one with Josh and Noah. Soo cute! Good job. I didn't take any.